Adult education, fiber arts techniques, desktop Linux, Pocahontas County, WV, and the natural and cultural history of Appalachia--I have some resources here. For the latest information fragments, see my Weblog, Pocahontas County Fare.
Pocahontas County is a fascinating place. I've started assembling some resources to give you a picture of the history, people, flora, and fauna. If you know of something I should add, let me know!
- A Guide to Pocahontas County
- A Map of Pocahontas County
- Droop Mountain
- Literary Pocahontas County
- Musical Pocahontas County
- Haunted Pocahontas County
Spice Ridge Fiber Arts
At Fiber Arts Resources and Projects I have some reviews of favorite knitting books, and some information about recent projects. I'm plan to expand these pages to include spinning and sewing resources, and personal projects. At present, you can see some of these projects in the archives at my weblog.
- Pocahontas County Fare, my Weblog. I started a blog in 2005 to get search engines to index these Web pages. Other attempts to make my Pocahontas County GED FAQ's visible met with no success, but a link to this site on Blogger got me indexed by Google in less than a week.
- Rebecca Clayton's Resume and Technical Publications. Want to employ me? look here.
- Biographical Outline. I've tried to write a biographical sketch, but this is all I could come up with.
I have particular interests in Linux and Open Source software, in reading (on many topics), and in writing. At one time I taught a GED class in Pocahontas County, and since 2006 I've taught a college level "General Chemistry" course. Perhaps something here will pique your interest.